Sex Toys for People with Disabilities
For reaching farther with sex toys to assist in mobility:
- G Force is a non-porous silicone dildo with a handle. Its curve lends a hand in smoothly reaching the g spot or p spot. $49.95
- Hitachi Magic Wand has a long handle & tennis ball sized massage area. This vibrator has two very strong settings, and works well for clitoral stimulation or overall sensation play. This is a plug-in vibrator and can be used externally. Attachments for internal use are available for g-spot or prostate stimulation. $64.95
Adult Sex Toys that can be used hands-free:
- The Remote Butterfly vibrator is an adjustable, powerful toy that straps onto the thighs. The vibrating surface can be positioned for hands-free clitoral stimulation. The belt pack remote control makes it easy to set aside or strap onto clothing while out and about! $44.95
Alternative partner sex:
- Harnesses may be helpful for insertive sex alternatives. There are models available for men with erectile dysfunction to wear over their penis. Partners can also enjoy a variety of dildos for something new and different. Harnesses range from $29.95 to $94.95.
- If someone has limited pelvic movement, the thigh harness that straps around the leg is a great option for an intimate lap dance. $29.95
- Double-ended dildos are useful for partner sex because of their length. Some even include vibrators for additional stimulation. Self Serve offers the Vixen Nexus dildos in small & large ($99.95) and the Tantus Feeldoe toys in 3 sizes (from $94.95 to $104.95).
We highly recommend:
The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability: For All of Us Who Live with Disabilities, Chronic Pain and Illness
The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Disability is a long-overdue self-help sex guide for the millions of people living with disabilities and chronic pain and illness. For sufferers of ailments from chronic fatigue syndrome and spinal cord injury to multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, and others, the book provides encouragement, support, and expert information on sex positions, orgasm, and sex toys. It also features illustrations, a resource guide with hundreds of books, websites, and organizations.